Monday, April 5, 2010

singles getting attention now


I've been making/wearing my own wire wrapped rings for over a year... just didn't feel until recently that they were ready to be added to my shop.

Today, I gathered up my courage and took the plunge - here's a shot from a new listing I added this evening... I hope to get several more up this week.

The really fun part about creating each ring is going through my vast collection of beads or wandering, enthralled through the bead shop and finding the lonely hearts... those without a pair, a mate, a friend or lover, and giving them the attention that they deserve.

So, just for now, all you beads out there that have a mate to balance your position, eat your heart out.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

find me!

my tip on etsy marketing

Etsy

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map