This morning, I clicked my way to the storque news on etsy about photography and light boxes... and ever-so-nicely asked my husband if he thought we had what I needed around the house to make a light box as shown on the web page displayed. As if I intended to make one today. Now I have one - YaY! I had to go to the store for one little thing that he needed to complete the project, and I took my first photos in it tonight! Yippee!
Love is grand, and grander a lover who is very handy with a picture :)
I'm off to capture the light and play, no matter what time of day!!!!
- Halloween Pre-gamin' with Angie
- birthdays, bracelets, and skydiving
- Free shipping for a limited time
- peanut butter and crest whitening strips
- New Directions, New Designs
- Driving as metaphor
- colors - moods - symbolism
- coincidence: obadiah parker
- Improved Photos
- Earrings Pics
- learning to photograph very small items
- ▼ October (13)