Thursday, November 20, 2008

old friends, new techniques

Well, my weekend was fabulous :) It was wonderful to have old friends around for a few days and we made the most of the time we had together.

This week I've been busy learning a new technique for earring creation; german style wire. I like it :) Here's an example, just listed this morning in my etsy shop:



And by the way, I learned yesterday that my hubby and I are going to Times Square, NYC in December and have tickets to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall! I've never been to New York City, and I'm very excited about it. Any readers out there that have suggestions for spending time there (we'll be staying at the "W" hotel right in Times Square), please pass them my way!

2 comments:

Contrariwise said...

You'll have a great time! It's just exciting walking around times square and breathing in the atmosphere.

It's a shopping paradise. But I'm not a shopper. I usually check out the MOMA and some of the other museums.

Yes, I live in Indianapolis now, but I'm a born and bred Eastener.

Unknown said...

thanks for the comment - I'm not a big shopper either - I'm looking forward to taking in the sights, sounds, smells, and wonder of Times Square :)

Followers

My Blog List

find me!

my tip on etsy marketing

Etsy

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map