Monday, November 10, 2008

two.oh.nine

I called my husband this afternoon to say hello, ask him a specific question, and share with him that while I was out running some errands, I noticed that gas was 2.09 a gallon at murphy's. whoa. it's really sad, but I remember not long ago paying 4 dollars or more a gallon for gas, and now it seems like a deal at 2.09. maybe that's been the plan for awhile... change our comfort zone so more seems like less, and less; more?

In other news, I was forced by my conscious today to relate a tale that I didn't want to, didn't want to be involoved with someone else's 'stuff', but saw that my employer was being taken advantage of ie: one of his employee's was stealing... so I did what seemed like the right thing, and let my employer know. Now on the one hand, my conscious is clear, on the other, I can hear the kids on the playground taunting me with cat-calls... tattle-tale...

it's hard to be a grown up. I'm just sayin.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

find me!

my tip on etsy marketing

Etsy

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map